Initially, this operating system appeared on the Dingoo A320 but has been since then ported to a lot of similar handhelds.
This (very small) handheld has a number of very nice features
- Very clear lcd screen (but the Bittboy screen is better)
- Separate volume control (does not use a key combination like the Bittboy v2)
- Separate brightness control
- Very good out of stock emulation, contrary to the RS-97 which came with crappy emulators.
- Has left / right triggers, which does not exist on the Bittboy, and which I consider an essential feature.
- Has correct battery life, but like the rs-97, bittboy and other handhelds, it's a bit the weak point compared to an original GBA / GB-GBC.
- Has a very good small speaker. Sound is clear and powerful.
- Has a 3.5mm sound output
Things I don't like
Nothing I really don't like. I would have asked for a better battery life ...
All in all, I love it very much !
It's the perfect little handlheld you can forget in your pocket and get out when you get bored in the train, in a queue, ...